User avatar

Angel17

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the tenses of love..

    You are welcome :D

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the tenses of love..

    I don't want it to have imagery..just short, simple, and quickly romantic. Thank you for all of your comments, and for your suggestions everyone. It's your poem and so only ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the tenses of love..

    Your poem was nice, but lacks depth. Maybe more imagery?

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gazebo

    I also agree the imagery was beautiful, and the flow was wonderful :)

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: later days..

    Firstly. the rhythm of the poem didn't work for me. There was no easy flow to this poem. if only it would rain and wash my tears away.. if only ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: He ruined it.

    I liked this a lot. As i got into the poem, i could work out the girl and gut parts and didn't have to read it which part were the ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost in Yours

    as pyres burn ahead of us should it be tyres? Nice imagery,the first line really gripped me, it was a beautiful line. As for the flow, it wasn't quite right ...

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Scout Skit

    Really funny! lol :D

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Sad lonely Insane Girl (me) talking

    it was um.... strange. But i liked it, do a sequel! :D

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Empty kisses

    These feelings are to hard to keep in So much dishonesty, deciet, denial. Is it really worth lies and me committing a sin, when so much is at stake? Perfect, ...

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The manipulator

    This sickening secret is too much to take Every time I'm around him, I am acting fake. You've lied and cheated, and unfairly involved me But this situation has really ...

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I will always love her

    I agree, that the story has potential, but the characters feelings weren't portrayed well enough. I could not relate, or sympathise with any of the characters well. I think if ...

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Expirement: Clean Room Blues

    Many odd pauses, which prevented a clear flow. But a very original topic!

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Follow Me

    Some nice imagery in this, however lacked flow sometimes

    Mar 15, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: I Hate You

    Your rage was really portrayed in this!

    Mar 15, 2006


Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling.
— Henry David Thoreau