User avatar

Angel17

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silent Conversation.

    The poem was creative, imaginative with lovely imagery, but then the last line was weak. It was too cliche and the rest of the poem was beautifully done.

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: avalanche

    This was wonderful poetry. I really loved the 1st stanza the most. I especially loved the contrast made between fire dancing and bitter cold truth. Great poem :D

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: use me

    I actually liked your breath hit my skin are now bruised and your hands sprawled across my body to get your phone left burn marks I thoughtthese two parts were ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Tide

    though Should this not be through? A beautiful and imaginative piece of writing. It hadd a day dream feel to it. Very good poem!

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: No title

    coupe Should be cope? A Nice short poem, with a nice rhyme scheme.

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Lady in the Snow

    I liked the sudden shocking event, it certainly shocked me as the reader! Your rhythm was off, but the way it was wriiten was good. I thought you really managed ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Your Idea of Perfection

    I agree with Misty Lynn, the rhyming was forced and affected the rhythm, but the content was good :)

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: There's something fishy in YWS

    i have no clue :?

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Muslim Man Convicted(?) for Converting

    You think of this man as a traitor of the muslim faith. This is accurate. You believe that because he is a traitor to the muslim faith, he is a ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Muslim Man Convicted(?) for Converting

    I do not believe someone should die because they change their religion. Everyone is born into a religion, and when they grow up, i believe they should have the right ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Operating Status of YWS

    You fooled me. Thanks for this site, it has really improved my writing, and also encouraged me to continue writing. So thanks so much ! :D

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: aching to pupate

    I agree, there was some really strong imagery in this, which helped create a mood/tone for the poem

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Prayer to Allah

    I actually thought the repition of 'Allah' was a really good idea especially this poem being a prayer. This was beautifully written, and raised awareness of current situations. This also ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Happy mothers day

    It's Mother's Day tomorrow and i want to give this poemto my mum, so any comments will be greatly appreciated. For all that you have given me For all the ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Idea for a story

    I haven't written a story in a long time, and thought i should start writing again. My idea for a story is a romance, and a bit typical but tell ...

    Mar 23, 2006


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook