User avatar

Angel17

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Trapped in my Mind

    Firstly; To fly home to its tree. This line was very weak. Overall, i didn't feel any real deep emotion or see any in depth imagery in this poem. And ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Faced with fear

    The fierce ocean leaping over distant rocks, Moving closer to me at every heart beat. Feeling the pulse racing trying not to look, But hypnotized by the powerful waves getting ...

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Of the Rain

    This had very strong imagery and gave a clear insight into the meaning. Very well written

    Apr 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Drytear E-mails

    i got an email from her

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Rose

    It sings like a hymn Growls like a beast Warm as the sun Dark as the night Just a suggestion; I think 'dark' should be 'cold' as it will contrast ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am You...

    I think this was a great poem. You have a wonderful knowledge of what vocabulary to use. I think you should use necessary instead of requisite however. Great poem!

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Deep Within

    I loved the rhyme/rhythm in this poem, it flowed really well, and this had emotions running throughout. Good job!

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Under a Tree in a Cemetery

    Consciousness sinks into wonder, And wonder into awe, This was my favourite part, i liked the rhythm in these lines. I did find the rhyming a little off however. Overall ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Secret Lies

    This didn't really flow and had no real rhythm. I liked the content and this part; Tears stream down my face, I scream "It's too late, You've caught me at ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rugburns

    I liked the subtle rhyming. You managed to convey emotions well. And these deep, dank dark holes? Harder out than in I loved the alliteration. This was my favourite part. ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Song for You: a haiku

    I liked the last line but not the second line. I understand the second line but think it should be re- phrased.

    Apr 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Caricature of a Deity

    The vocabulary you used was excellent. I loved this story, i really got into immediatly. I liked the way you gave both characters their own voice(using their vocab, Such as ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: hope

    At first i enjoyed the repetition but then it seemed to much. I suggest you lose some of the repition. I liked the imagery however, and i thourougly enjoyed the ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: should homework be allowed

    Homework should be allowed. Its a chance for your weaknesses and strengths in subjects to be identified. And to show your ability without the help of others.

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Flowers on Grave

    This had really deep emotions running throughout the poem. I loved the way the atmosphere of the setting reflected on your inner emotion.

    Apr 3, 2006


Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson