User avatar

Angel17

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: accoustic heart

    The rhythm and rhyme was done really well. But apart from the first line, i didn't really see that much imagery in this. I loved the repitition of 'and this ...

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: Story with 2 genres

    thanks for all your help everyone!!!

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku

    in just three lines, some wonderful imagery was created well. good job!

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Four Haikus

    2-4 was an enjoyable read, nice meanings

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Homework Help Re: Story with 2 genres

    I need help on a piece of english work. I have to begin too write a story involving two genre's which are fantasy and comedy called 'The secret life' and ...

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i wonder

    Not all the lines flowed well, but some did. I did not thik you had to rhyme quite as frequently as you did in this poem. My hands fell down ...

    Apr 27, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Addiction

    I really enjoyed the steady rhythm and the unforced rhyming. Really good poem

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Expressionless Emotions

    The alliteration was wonderfully done. All your words blended well together. Healing throughout Each word a bandage To the scarred mind of the writer This metaphor was excellent and one ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Scripts Re: With Six Legs

    Firstly i have to say i was a little confused at moments. But i did understand straight away that john did not come back to life, it was just in ...

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Drowned

    typical maybe?

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Dusk outside of the teenage body

    the emotions coveyed was wonderful and deep. i loved the imagery. Wonderful poem!

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Drowned

    I loved the contrasts made between darkness and light, i loved the imagery used. This poem was very deep, but i also agree with xanthan gum that the ending was ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: death sentance

    I don't think the death penalty should be used for every crime, but only in extreme cases where someone ended up killed with no real good reason (e.g racist attack ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do tabloids violate celebrities right to privacy?

    When you become a celebrity, there is no escape from tabloids. The celebrity obviously has to expect it. However, i do think the tabloids do take it too far at ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A lack of color...

    I really liked the colourful imagery, but i do think it would be better if you also included other images. Good poem though, Lovely ending! :D

    Apr 20, 2006


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot