User avatar

Angel17

  • Scripts Re: Sly Flame (Third Play)

    I really enjoyed reading this. It was well written, and the scene was described well. The ending was sweet. Overall, it was good reading a play, which didn't have any ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Humanity's Fool

    I agree with dream deep. The rhyming was not right for the message you are trying to convey. Also i think make your poem longer. But i did like some ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Can a maypole dream?

    I think due to the short line lengths, the poem did not feel too long whilst reading it, in my opinion. I thought this was a lovely poem.

    May 5, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lone Lee

    I fear for your safety And fret for your sanity This part was really good, and was really effective in the poem. I liked this.

    May 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Do Good Grades Really Matter?

    I was watching the Aprentice(London), and the 2 finalists have 5 GCSE'S between them! Someone may get amazing grades in college, uni etc. But its what you do with them ...

    May 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear friend, You may one day be far, and we may grow apart, but you will forever be in my heart. Loving you always ~~~Mandy~~~

    May 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Did you know that...

    At 1 .0 2 am and 3 seconds today it was the 4 day of the 5 month of 200 6 . This was the only time that there would ...

    May 4, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A poem I thought up when I wasa surfing today...

    I was short, but had a deeper meaning. Good poem

    May 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Shatter

    This had powerful imagery and a range of emotions strongly conveyed through your words. Excellet poem. I also thought the repetition of 'shattering' near the end of the poem was ...

    May 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Naked Afternoon

    A beautifully written poem, with stunning, vivid imagery. I loved this.

    May 3, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Denim sheets and twin sized mattress

    This was a good poem. It had really good detail described well. I think the last stanza was written very well especially the last few lines

    May 3, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cement Sealed Lips

    This was a nicely written poem. Easy to read, but had a deeper meaning

    May 3, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Squirty's Tearless Shampoo

    This was really funny, and random!

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Alaska.

    I agree with Doubt, i enjoyed the detailed imagery, and i liked the sudden stop at the end. great work

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A love unforgotten

    The end felt a bit rushed to me. The beginning was deep and well thought out, and i thought it should of been a lot longer near the end, because ...

    Apr 28, 2006


Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights