User avatar

Angel17

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: WITCH

    I thought the poem was quite good. I agree with comments made of some parts being a little forced. However, i thought the way you created the witch with a ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The day destruction came

    Thanks for your opinion and i have took some of your advice. :)

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The day destruction came

    I am just a person walking by, Do i tell the truth or just plain lies? You have no idea what I've heard and seen You have no idea of ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: GO AWAY

    Im almost over this feeling covering me like a blanket of depair This is a really good line. I like the way you compare an emotion to an object. i ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    I thought the poem was clever. It had a lot of emotion in it. I like the way you made paper grow up with a human. I really liked it. ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello...

    Hi welcome, i only joined yesturday, and you will love the site. :)

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: :::jumping up and down to get your attention::: Read Please!

    Excellent! it had a beat to it. I really loved the first part the most. Well done. :) :D

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone xx

    hi kayleigh hope you like the site. Welcome :)

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey i'm new today

    Hey every one thanks for replying. I have written a poem. And i would appreciate greatly any opinions anyone may have. All critisism is welcome also. Thank you. :) :D

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey i'm new today

    Don't worry I'm definitely sticking around. I love this site. Everyone is so friendly. Thank you for all your replies. i feel so welcome! xxx :) :D

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Idol

    My Idol Why can't i be strong like you? I look up to everything you do, The fears you fought The morals you taught The difference you've made The rules ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey i'm new today

    Hi Bobo. i do love the site. Lots of people in this site a very talented i'm very impressed :)

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey i'm new today

    Hi snoink. Thanks. I hope to read so much more on this site :P :P

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Ppl!!!

    hey i'm from london too. glad you like the site. i found it today and i love it :P :P

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    hey i'm new too. i also love this site and what people have wriiten. hope you continue liking the site

    Oct 5, 2005


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna