User avatar

Angel17

  • Other Poetry Re: Complete silence- CAN SOMEONE PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS POEM?

    Let everyone sing and everyone dance, while she lies in this empty, forgotten room Empty and forgotten like her. Beautiful eyes, covered by a sheet of sadness emotionless breaths being ...

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Because of you

    Your eyes look old, Your hands are cold. You pretend to be bold As your arms slowly fold. Inside you are broken and in pain It's not long before you ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Bloc Party- Two more years

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Please read my work!!!

    Hi i'm quite new, i've already posted something on this forum but i just wanted to ask more people to please read my work. I want to know if i'm ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sunset

    The sun gently sets Another day has almost past. Have somehow got through, yet i still feel lost Holding on to the little bit of hope i have left Still ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nef!

    I agree with Bobo, your advice on my poems really helped, and that shows me you know what your talking about. Everyone has different views on what they like and ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Emotional weather

    Mist and rain, May bring pain Thunder and lightning May be frightening, Sleet and frost Is when i'll feel lost, But when your here The sun is near. I'm not ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Smile

    I really love it. Some really good lines. I like the way you mentioned the title a few times throughout the piece. Good work.

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    illness

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why wouldn't somebody be afraid of something like that?

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    Let

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Doctor

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, i'm Mandy

    Yeah you did. And i used your advice. Thankyou :D

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, i'm Mandy

    My name is Mandy I'm 14 years old, my birthday is nov 17th, which happens to be the same day i have to do exams! I live in London, but ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has a different but good avatar

    Oct 7, 2005


Me personally if my grandma got replaced by a wolf i think i would clock it pretty fast
— CorruptedData167