User avatar

Angel17

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Choices

    I agree with Duskglimmer about making some lines more clear. But other than that i really thought it was well written. Good work :D

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your Eyes (the previous one has been accidentally deleted)

    I really like it. The way we find out about the characters intentions through the person's eyes. Very good imagery too. :D

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Empty Love

    Only one problem; you want something from me and that something is something that I lack You use 'something' too much. Find a new word to use. Other than that ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Child Abuse

    A really sad, emotional poem. Although i think the ending didn;t seem complete. I think it was a bit too short. I was screaming in hurt I didn't like this ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stolen heart

    For you I will write a song and sing it, I love you, I admit it. You are a dream come true I could not have coped without you. These ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Turn Out the Lights

    This was really good. the floodlights, the streetlights, the headlights it is beautiful, it is miraculous it is perfect This technique really gets the readers attention. I really liked your ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    Everyone i know has a cell phone including me. But i'm from London so is cell phone the same as a mobile, because i call it a mobile?

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    Is there actually an answer? If there isn't, i am right any way because i'm always right! I think? I think its an entire tree if your wondering by the ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: (Deleted).

    I thought your poem was beautiful and very well written. :D

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just Another Fake

    I'm not sure if you need an apostrophe after 'shes'? But anyway, your poem is excellent. I think it fits in more with lyrical poetry though. I loved the rhythm ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a verse

    I don't like the last line but the other three lines were okay

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the betrayal of winter

    Great poem. This was my favourite line; the gleam of a sharpened edge, bright yet so bland. This was a very powerful line and a great ending. :)

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Dark Side of Love

    The poem needs to be a little longer. But i liked the poem. Doubts' biting chill And passion's heat Exhaust their minds Without mercy. However this part of the poem ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For Katy: The Retaliation of a "Best Friend"

    I really liked this!!! I could really feel the passionate hate you felt about the person in the poem. Very well done. :D

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You

    Very gripping and emotional. Great work :)

    Nov 19, 2005


Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green