User avatar

Angel17

  • Other Poetry Re: Consequences

    I liked this. It was short and straight to the point. She put a tear in her skin that night And a tear in her family's hearts I loved the ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Teach Me (first ever piece of poetry!)

    I loved your ending the most!!! Good poem :D

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost?

    A memorable poem. It was good

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Broken Dreams

    This was great. I really liked it.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: written while all sad on the bus

    This poem was okay. It needs more imagery :D

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Black Princess

    This poem was like a fairy tale; a happy ending. I loved this, it was so imaginitive. Wrapped in black shroud of misery, Here in the dark I will stay. ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: keep still

    you went outside as the rain came down left your car keys and umbrella at home like the night when you met me down by the banks of the thames ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Robin Hood

    I liked the poem, it had a lot of imagery and was like a story. But the rhyming was a little strange. :D

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dont have tittle...

    I liked and understood this poem. It was quite good. I can’t feel, I can’t touch, To do these things, Is that to much? This was the only part i ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hidden emotion- Comments wanted please!

    I can't help looking at you, but when you look at me I turn away. I feel so shy when I catch your eye, But I can't help looking at ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lilliane

    A lot of very strong imagery was created by this piece. Good work! :D

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Untitled 31/10/05

    There was some good imagery in this. I was a bit confused at some points though. your face, a Picasso of mystery This was my favourite line, great metaphor! :D

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why me?

    This is a poem many can relate too. I did like this poem. good work :D

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dont have a tittle.....any suggestions

    This piece needs more development. There is no real emotion in the poem. A title could be 'contolled' or 'trapped'

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: THE FAIREST DAME

    Your poem was really good but some words in some lines were not needed. The words in BOLD are the words i think should be taken out. There she walked ...

    Nov 23, 2005


They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same.
— Kurt Cobain