User avatar

Angel17

  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Unexpected

    Unexpected, there you were in front of me. Unexpected, we crossed each others ways just in time to see. Unexpected, it all had happened so fast. I just wish I ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hope Pt. 1 & 2

    The first part was good, but the second part was the best. I loved it. My favourite lines were Everybody says they know Yet no one knows at all There ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    Hand (does that rhyme, i'm not sure)

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    deed

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Feet

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm the Guy

    i loved it. If you make the changes the others suggested then the poem will run smoother. :D

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Best Friends?

    I liked it. It had a basic rhythm to it :D

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: -untitled-

    I don't think its dramatic but i really liked it. I think it fits Lyrical poetry more. But Good work. :D

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: disconnected

    It was like a converstion or a story. I liked it alot. :thumb:

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snow...(flakes)

    Three words, Short, Sweet and Simple . Nice work! :)

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Angels

    It was a simple poem. It was okay but maybe you could create some imagery. :D Welcome to YWS, hope you like the site.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Make Believe

    I love it. I can completely relate to it. It was beautiful. Wonderful work! :D

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Blue Eyed Boy

    I liked it. i also agree it sounded like a song. This was a good thing, i liked the rhythm it had. It had powerful images of blue eyes. You’d ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In The Cold

    I really liked it. A lot of emotion and nice imagery. You stand so close to me, yet An infinity of this frozen time lies between us. These were the ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Freedom's Price

    Excellent. A beautiful piece of writing :D

    Nov 30, 2005


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy