-
Re: My lover and my friend- Please Review
I miss you when I watch you walk out the door You are the one I love and the one I adore, The warm smile on your friendly face Shows ...
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: For Daddy
This was a really sweet poem, after reading it my first thought was 'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww' !!! :)
Dec 12, 2005 -
Re: Me Myself and I
It had no rhythm, but i liked it anyway. :)
Dec 12, 2005 -
Re: Love Coming
The poem was good, but lacked imagery. Also there wasn't much rhythm. However, i loved these two parts. They were very effective. Personal… heartbreaking and joyless I’m desperate, I’m too ...
Dec 12, 2005 -
Re: Decisions- please leave comment
Stay with me or forever go If you leave then i don't want to know. Love me, or let me be Walk away and let me be free. Open your ...
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: I finally inked and colored something...
its great
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: truths
Firstly get rid of the tick on the 'Disable BBCode in this post' then your Pre button will work. I thought your poem was very good. It really makes you ...
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: he plays with fire
Wonderful imagery The DOWN bit was really clever and unique. nice work
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: Writing: Career or hobby?
Career definitly. I want to be a Journalist in the future! And possibly write a book :D
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Favourite Lyrics
Coldplay- Talk You can take a picture of something you see, In the future where will i be. You can climb a ladder up to the sun, Or write a ...
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka
5!
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Coldplay- X and Y
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Peace
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
LAND
Dec 4, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Sky
Dec 4, 2005
