User avatar

Angel17

  • Other Poetry Re: Hand

    WOW! A lot of imagery! It was a wonderful poem great work! :D

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Please love newbies

    Hellooooo welcome to YWS. Have fun! PM me if you need any help :D :)

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I hate

    The words used don't really express your deep emotion. With hate there is anger and sadness and those emotions are not expressed in your words. Overall your poem was okay.

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Farm

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    Slime

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Friendship's Timeline

    It was good, it really makes the reader look back while reading it. :)

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Flurry

    Touch me to make me feel I live Do you mean make me feel alive ? I really liked the poem. But it would be better if it was longer.

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Of Lavender and Shooting Stars

    I really loved it. I loved the imagery in the words. I didn't really like some of the parts about the angels at the end though, i didn't think all ...

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Published?

    My poem was published in a book a few years ago and i got an article published too.

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    dark

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "My World"--Poem 1

    Very nice imagery.

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Run

    And a newborn baby, only just born and a baby just born would sound better, because by saying its a newborn baby we know its only just born recently. I ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Little Girl

    Writing about her in different stages in life in each stanza is a good idea. It was a little too long. But i liked it, it gripped me.

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poverty

    I love the idea of starting each stanza with 'Dear Diary'. Overall i liked your poem, my favourite were the first two stanzas. I can’t move my body or head ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: For Someone Special..

    The poem was really good. But like Duskglimmer said, you changed short, clear cut lines, to these big, long lines and this prevented your poem flowing easily. But i liked ...

    Dec 19, 2005


We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain