User avatar

Angel17

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The perfect moment- please leave feedback

    That moment was so perfect I wish it never had to end. That moment we realised what we felt for each other When I knew you were more than a ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: When you were around

    Thanks for your feedback. But i was just wondering if you could tell me how i could make my poem have more emotion? :?

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Chase

    This poem had a lot of emotion in it. The poem had a voice which made more of an effect on the reader. I'm sure many could relate due to ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Who, What, When, Where, Why?

    thats quite sad. But i liked the poem, the questions were a good idea

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    DARKNESS

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    style

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has a great signature

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Pure

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Isn't there more to life than entertainment?

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello and welcome all new YWS members, hope you enjoy the site as much as i do! PM me if anyone needs any help with anything! :D

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: When you were around

    It's hard to smile when your not here I felt relieved knowing you were always near, Everything was fine when you were around You were always the one making a ...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Raspberry and Cream

    It sounds a bit like a nursery rhyme, its a cute poem. I really liked it.

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Scripts Re: The Lights

    ooooooooooooooooh great cliff hanger!

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Scripts Re: Robby

    Well it was a very odd piece of writing, but i liked it. The dialect for the characters were good.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dreams- please review

    I dream of you day and night Memories of us are still shining bright. I skip from us happy to you saying goodbye. I used to dream in colour, but ...

    Dec 31, 2005


Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi