User avatar

Angel17

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tree Dance

    The poem looks simple, but your use of imagery creates a meaningful poem. Good job!

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ultimate equation

    Innocence is beautiful Dishonesty is ugly. Perfection is fantasy Imperfection is human. Success is an achievement Failure is a life lesson. Ambition is determination Goals are aspirations. There is no

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    I have 2 older sisters, one is 26 and the other is 17. I'm the innocent younger one who is 15 lol

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Worlds

    The poem was a strong piece which gripped me into reading straight away

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Butterfly

    I liked the detailed descriptions and the images of colour the poem had. it keeps the reader gripped also by the sounds described. Good piece of a writing.

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    I like it 8/10

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Sunset

    Beautiful imagery which were strong for the reader to visualise. This was really well written. Good Job!

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teenage lust

    Thank you for all the comments and advice. More comments welcome.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Student

    A lot of people can relate to this who are heading towards important exams. You conveyed some of the feelings well in this.

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teenage lust

    Taken in by people's charm Innocent flirting, causing no harm, Until it leads to something deep Where I dream of you in my sleep. Outside beauty, inner disgust This fling ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    i've joined, going by the same name

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    I can't belive the site is closing down. So many helped me improve my writing and i only got interested in writing again thanks to this site. This site will ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The secret life of Meera

    It was another mind-numbingly dull day at boring, boarding school. Sitting in Maths, all I could concentrate on was the creaking walls of this new place I was in. Everyone ...

    May 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised

    Great poetic devices used, like similies and metaphors which helped craete stunning visual imagery. Lovely poem, wonderfully written.

    May 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: calling writers of romance for new teen mag

    Can you give some morre information please, i may be interested. Thanks

    May 11, 2006


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)