User avatar

Angel17

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Smile

    This is a very sweet start! i liked it a lot

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'd Be the Worst Kind of Famous

    This was really funny. This is how i'd imagine stuck up people would think!

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thumbtacks (Contains 1 swear)

    I like the advice in some stanza's followed with a rhyme. It was a good poem.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Be Continued...

    Nice! I really liked this one, great flow

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hatred

    WOW, I can imagine saying that to some people! Good job

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Among the Crowd

    Wow...well written. I agree!

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Suburban Paradise

    Beautiful poem. The last stanza flowed very nicely. Loved it. :D

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Memohirs of a brokenheart continued

    I really like this. Both parts are equally great. Everything is really realistic and every moment was described in detail giving the reader a lot of imagery from this. Can't ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Carnation

    awwwwwwwww that was so nice to read!! :D

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Yellow Walls

    i like the varied pace. Its slow until the end and then speeds up, it added more of an effect. Also; lullabye should be lullaby.

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Winter Raven Song

    Three words; SHORT,SWEET, BEAUTIFUL! Great images created.

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Life as Night

    I think because your poem was short, it made it better. This was great my favourite part was To put the world back To bed This line was a really ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: You're So Beautiful

    Firstly rythem should be rhythm Right's should be rights and let's should be lets. Otherwise it means right is and let is. Overall, great imagery, i thought your poem was ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: i wish

    A few mistakes; and my thoughts of you i'll never tell Needs an apostrophe Maybe this line would sound better if you wrote i will never; rather than i'll. Just ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Pen Bleeds My Heart And Soul

    I love it. But honey let me share the truth, My pen bleeds my heart and soul These are my favourite lines. Good job!

    Jan 26, 2006


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie