User avatar

Angel17

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Couldn't come up with a title

    This was a very strong poem. I loved the flow of the poem. :D

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Barbie Girl...

    Maboline babies scream while mommy sings don't you wanna be pretty? Hold your nose too high, they can't see you cry and act saditty Pretend you're better in a Prada ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Portrait of a Red-haired Woman

    Wonderful imagery. I loved all the metaphors and similies used. A very nice poem. I thought the last lines changed the pace too much which caused the flow of the ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: On the Basis of Friendship

    A sweet and simple poem. As many previously mentioned, a poem many could relate to :D

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lust

    Beautiful imagery and emotion is portrayed well. Great poem.

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Poem

    nice flow and good emotion in the poem :D

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Red

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Beak

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love Life

    What you are trying to get across is deep, but the way you've written the poem is very simple which makes the poem lose its effect. Overall, it was a ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: RESPECT

    This is one of the poems i was thinking about giving in to a competition about Respect. The other one was this: RESPECT I respect you because when you tell ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: RESPECT

    Respect is something you lack to give, If you will never respect anyone You cannot expect to get Respect For as long as you live. You believe no one else ...

    Feb 19, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Laugh. Dream.

    Very beautiful

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dive into life

    Look out into the world and smile Dive into great oceans worry free, Run along the never ending road for miles Feel the air upon the highest cliff and breathe ...

    Feb 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    I can't wait for the figure skating. I love watching the snowboarding too.

    Feb 13, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pain

    I liked this because i could feel the writers emotions. Very creative and descriptive.

    Feb 13, 2006


A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf