User avatar

Angel17

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Daddy's Little Plaything

    Definitely continue this! The end was so unexpected which is what I love about it. The scene setting and charatcers are so vivid and described so imaginitively especially whe you ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In The Twist Of Fately Karma

    wow, a very powerful and insightful piece. great poem

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dancers

    I think this is a great poem. I love the visual descriptions as it helps convey the passion the dancers have. The rhythm is smooth and flows so well. Wonderful ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Love Don’t Promise

    The way you've expressed such vivid emotions means so many can relate to this piece. I love the raw honesty of the feelings described. Amazing poem

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: God's Love

    such a beautifully written and touching poem :-)

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stonger Than Love

    The poem flowed beautifully and the emotions were conveyed really effectively. Great Poem :-)

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A bandits fortune

    A beautiful poem. There is such depth and vivid imagery. The poem doesn't flow as well at some points but all in all i really love it.

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm back!

    Hey everyone nice to meet all u guys to :) xxx

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm back!

    Well i'm 16 live in London but have an indian backround. I'm just on my last GCSE exam so i'm very happy then will be going to college in september. ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm back!

    Hi i just wanted to say a HUGE hello to everyone because i haven't been on the site for soooooo long. This is mainly because i have had my major ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Class of 2007

    I'm in London and its my final year in school doing my final exams and i'll be in college in september! Ill miss my cless though because i've been with ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm back, but its been a while!

    aww thanks, i can't wait to start reading everyones work and i will soon put some of my own work up too!

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm back, but its been a while!

    Well i haven't been on YWS in several months, but i hope to start writing again. I stopped writing poetry as its my GCSE year and i've had no time. ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Like the Wind

    A nice poem. The rhyming wasn't forced and i really liked this, very effective on the reader

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Stars

    I like the rhythm in the poem. The imagery was nice but the ending seemed some what incomplete.

    Nov 11, 2006


The author of my life has some ambitious ideas for me to become a super villain
— FireEyes