-
Re: Daddy's Little Plaything
Definitely continue this! The end was so unexpected which is what I love about it. The scene setting and charatcers are so vivid and described so imaginitively especially whe you ...
Jun 23, 2011 -
Re: In The Twist Of Fately Karma
wow, a very powerful and insightful piece. great poem
Jun 23, 2011 -
Re: Dancers
I think this is a great poem. I love the visual descriptions as it helps convey the passion the dancers have. The rhythm is smooth and flows so well. Wonderful ...
Jun 23, 2011 -
Re: Love Don’t Promise
The way you've expressed such vivid emotions means so many can relate to this piece. I love the raw honesty of the feelings described. Amazing poem
Jun 23, 2011 -
Re: God's Love
such a beautifully written and touching poem :-)
Jun 23, 2011 -
Re: Stonger Than Love
The poem flowed beautifully and the emotions were conveyed really effectively. Great Poem :-)
Jun 23, 2011 -
Re: A bandits fortune
A beautiful poem. There is such depth and vivid imagery. The poem doesn't flow as well at some points but all in all i really love it.
Jun 23, 2011 -
Re: I'm back!
Hey everyone nice to meet all u guys to :) xxx
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: I'm back!
Well i'm 16 live in London but have an indian backround. I'm just on my last GCSE exam so i'm very happy then will be going to college in september. ...
Jun 15, 2007 -
Re: I'm back!
Hi i just wanted to say a HUGE hello to everyone because i haven't been on the site for soooooo long. This is mainly because i have had my major ...
Jun 11, 2007 -
Re: Class of 2007
I'm in London and its my final year in school doing my final exams and i'll be in college in september! Ill miss my cless though because i've been with ...
Jun 10, 2007 -
Re: I'm back, but its been a while!
aww thanks, i can't wait to start reading everyones work and i will soon put some of my own work up too!
Feb 13, 2007 -
Re: I'm back, but its been a while!
Well i haven't been on YWS in several months, but i hope to start writing again. I stopped writing poetry as its my GCSE year and i've had no time. ...
Feb 12, 2007 -
Re: Like the Wind
A nice poem. The rhyming wasn't forced and i really liked this, very effective on the reader
Nov 11, 2006 -
Re: The Stars
I like the rhythm in the poem. The imagery was nice but the ending seemed some what incomplete.
Nov 11, 2006
