User avatar

Aneke

  • Welcome Mat Re: Long Time Listener...

    Heya, punk! Yeah, he's the mature one out of the two of us...or so it seems... Welcome, anyways. It feels kind of funny to welcome somebody when I've only been ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Reject!

    I felt like there were a lot of benefits of being a reject - one of the biggest ones was that the few friends I did have in school have ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: A High School Graduate

    Graphic design is so much fun - I was originally just an English major but I took a Photoshop class as an elective and loved it; now I'm a dual ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im Bunnie!

    Yeah, I have a cat and a dog too, and they have a really odd love/hate relationship. The kitty, Jaden, is always trying to be friendly and be nice, but ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello everyone, my name is Alicia - I'm 21. I write mainly fantasy/soft sci-fi for young adults; some short stories but mainly I work on a novel, the same one ...

    Jun 21, 2008


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche