User avatar

Aneke

  • Writing Tips Re: Character invisioning

    While I have found it both helpful and lots of fun to draw my characters, I've also looked for their dopplegangers mostly for the what-the-heck. I've put together hypothetical "soundtracks" ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Playlists

    I've found that the very best thing for me to listen to whilst writing has been trance/electronic. The steady, repetitive nature of it turns it instantly into a background rhythm ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: To have a market or not to have a market

    I think that a market and audience really shouldn't matter a whole lot until you're actually trying to sell. And honestly, the lines are unbelievably blurry. I used to work ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Titles and Writing With Titles

    What I've done for short stories is look for lines in the work itself that describe it as a whole. Usually I can find a tiny something-or-rather that sums up ...

    Jun 22, 2008


the children yearn for instagram reels instead of bbcode
— floodlights