User avatar

AndNeverAgainx3

  • Writers Corner Re: e-book project

    just ordered it =]]]]

    May 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: My story

    XD i just kind of copied it from microsoft word and i didn't really think about proper spacing and everything. i don't know if you can edit things you've already ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: My story

    The composition of this story has been in process for almost three years and the first novel is almost done. I want to know who thinks that my introduction/first chapter ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Which One?

    Your details are incredibly in-depth and they really draw the reader in. However, detail can only get you so far. I have the same problem--I go incredibly rich in details ...

    May 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A New Way of Life ( the begining-Part 1)

    I agree with the other critics--considering your age, this is exemplary writing. I think, however, that the story is moving along too quickly. We have JUST been introduced to Quinn, ...

    May 13, 2007


the children yearn for instagram reels instead of bbcode
— floodlights