-
Re: Hazel
i think it's going to be the conclusion of a piece...but i haven't decided where to go with it yet. lol. yes. the theme is very vague. i know it ...
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: Hazel
“Hazel” His eyes are nondescript, dark, and hazy from afar: indifference in a nutshell. Knit eyebrows, lank hair, a powerful though stooping figure; his slightest movement drips mysteriousness. So
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: 4/27/07 (free verse)
4/27/07 Suffocation. The throng surrounds me; Pushing, prodding, pressing for their benefit. Regret. I’m wedged between strangers and an equally indifferent bar; Moving, seeing, breathing are each i
May 20, 2008 -
Re: Emmaline [revised]
thank you :D
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Emmaline [revised]
I don't know; did I ruin the metaphor by adding in extra details to Emmaline's part of the story? I think I did. I wish one of you could tell ...
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Emmaline [revised]
“Emmaline.” He was trapped in a cave-in. Edward’s breathing constricted as, second by second, the weight of the massive rocks began to crush him out of consciousness, out of being. ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Her<You<Me
thanks for the input! i wasn't intending for the repetition to become obnoxious the "i'm sorry that" was supposed to be the focus of the poem--how seemingly desperate apologies change ...
Dec 23, 2007 -
Re: The $70 Soul
Background: This is a rough draft. So everyone can understand it clearly, it's detailing parents that think of their child as an added expense, and this is the child retaliating ...
Dec 23, 2007 -
Re: Her<You<Me
not sure what to call this. whatever it is...tell me what you think! but don't be too critical, i wrote it in a rage at around midnight, so it's probably ...
Dec 23, 2007 -
Re: Nowhere with Someone
yes, it wasn't really much of a story, more like a personal rant transformed into a fictitious work. maybe i'll shape it up a bit and give it a storyline.
Dec 23, 2007 -
Re: Nowhere with Someone
It's been so long since I've posted anything! Hey guys! I'll be doing lots of critiques over winter break, so watch out for me! I was frustrated today, so i ...
Dec 21, 2007 -
Re: No title
pretty good =DD i like the ending a lot.
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: Ivy
i likes it but roya explainnn i am confoozled.
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: Only A Woman
that was great! i'm no good at writing short stories but you got your point across amazingly. i love the ending. =DD
Jul 18, 2007 -
Re: Epitaph For a Vegetable
that was freaking amazing! really great point to the story...awesome way to get it across! your imagery is excellent and you have a great vocabulary!
Jul 18, 2007
