User avatar

AndNeverAgainx3

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hazel

    i think it's going to be the conclusion of a piece...but i haven't decided where to go with it yet. lol. yes. the theme is very vague. i know it ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hazel

    “Hazel” His eyes are nondescript, dark, and hazy from afar: indifference in a nutshell. Knit eyebrows, lank hair, a powerful though stooping figure; his slightest movement drips mysteriousness. So

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: 4/27/07 (free verse)

    4/27/07 Suffocation. The throng surrounds me; Pushing, prodding, pressing for their benefit. Regret. I’m wedged between strangers and an equally indifferent bar; Moving, seeing, breathing are each i

    May 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Emmaline [revised]

    thank you :D

    May 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Emmaline [revised]

    I don't know; did I ruin the metaphor by adding in extra details to Emmaline's part of the story? I think I did. I wish one of you could tell ...

    May 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Emmaline [revised]

    “Emmaline.” He was trapped in a cave-in. Edward’s breathing constricted as, second by second, the weight of the massive rocks began to crush him out of consciousness, out of being. ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Her<You<Me

    thanks for the input! i wasn't intending for the repetition to become obnoxious the "i'm sorry that" was supposed to be the focus of the poem--how seemingly desperate apologies change ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The $70 Soul

    Background: This is a rough draft. So everyone can understand it clearly, it's detailing parents that think of their child as an added expense, and this is the child retaliating ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Her<You<Me

    not sure what to call this. whatever it is...tell me what you think! but don't be too critical, i wrote it in a rage at around midnight, so it's probably ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nowhere with Someone

    yes, it wasn't really much of a story, more like a personal rant transformed into a fictitious work. maybe i'll shape it up a bit and give it a storyline.

    Dec 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nowhere with Someone

    It's been so long since I've posted anything! Hey guys! I'll be doing lots of critiques over winter break, so watch out for me! I was frustrated today, so i ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No title

    pretty good =DD i like the ending a lot.

    Jul 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ivy

    i likes it but roya explainnn i am confoozled.

    Jul 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Only A Woman

    that was great! i'm no good at writing short stories but you got your point across amazingly. i love the ending. =DD

    Jul 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Epitaph For a Vegetable

    that was freaking amazing! really great point to the story...awesome way to get it across! your imagery is excellent and you have a great vocabulary!

    Jul 18, 2007


"Peace sells, but who's buying?"
— Megadeth