User avatar

AnAmericanTeenager

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Screwed Me Over from the Start

    Dear dragonlover92, I love this poem!! I love how it turned the tables at the end. There is no things that i can see that need to be improved. Perfect ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: god

    Dear writingabook200, I love this poem. You are such a good poet. I love the repetition in this piece. But if I were you I would right the poem in ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Bronze Challenges

    Dear psudiname, Are you going to turn this story into a novel? If not you should. You are a great writer!! There is nothing that needs improvement, at least not ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mystery Man

    This is about a guy that I am falling more and more in love with, but I am not allowed to love I wonder... I think... But I do not ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: You don't care

    (: I love this song!!!!! It is great! It is easy to relate to! I feel like I understand what you are going through. There are some things that could ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Guardian Angel

    This is such a sweet story. I really enjoyed reading it. You are such a good writer. I feel like this story just abruptly ended, though. It's almost as if ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Open the Door

    I absolutely love this poem!! I love the creativity in this piece. I can almost here the character's fists pounding against the door. However I feel like poems should leave ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Too Lost

    I am different I wonder what will happen I hear the screams echo down the halls of my penitentiary I see fire and destruction in the eyes of the stranger ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Shy Away

    I'll hide in the corner I'll cry alone I'll shy away Let someone else be the star I'll shy away I'll live a life without love I'll let you take ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost

    Lost in a sea of strangers Silently they call my name Hands grasping onto me Pulling me in many directions Soft sobs of indecision Love always comes with pain

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Other Re: Contest piece

    Overall It was a good piece, but there were a few flaws. I loved how I could relate to exactly what you were saying, most of the time. I feel ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Window

    Look, You see right through me As if I am not there. You start to notice who I am, Here she comes, And Once again, I disappear.

    Aug 18, 2011


With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.
— Rick Riordan, The Heroes of Olympus