User avatar

AnAbstractHeart

  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, just look what the cat dragged in.

    I can't wait for Alice in Wonderland either! It's gonna be great ^_^ I listen to all kinds of music, my life revolves around it so my list can go ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, just look what the cat dragged in.

    Thanks! Yes, I have seen Sweeney Todd. I love Tim Burton. He's just amazing. The ending of that movie has imprinted such a vivid picture in my head. I loved ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, just look what the cat dragged in.

    Hello all! My name is Matt, I write *Ahem* I mean when I have time. I like any kind of art that is Macabre in fashion. No, I'm not some ...

    Oct 6, 2008


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia