User avatar

AnAbstractHeart

  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, just look what the cat dragged in.

    I can't wait for Alice in Wonderland either! It's gonna be great ^_^ I listen to all kinds of music, my life revolves around it so my list can go ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: When The Cheese Attacked.

    Haha, well there's an interesting way of getting yourself to write! I need to get my friends to spit out something random for me O_O I liked it, It sounds ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: The Devil is in The House (Hard Rock)

    This was entertaining! I really enjoyed it =) I have a little nitpick, it's just an opinion, really. Because of my job my heart is so stony I REALLY like ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The sky flashes Zeus’s golden lightning

    I really liked this one! The imagery you provided was just great. "The sun shyly searches amid the cloud." -I loved this line =) I enjoy reading your writing! Keep ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Keeping the Dead Company

    Well, this is basically a story that is told through two character's prospectives. By two lovers. It's a confession, from the both of them. Pretty Ironic actually. ------------------------------------

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: you kill me

    This poem was very... blunt and straight-forward I must say, which I liked. I like how this character is ending their life, just to hurt somebody else's. It was pretty ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stories of the Wind

    Great piece of writing! I like the message, and the way you portray the wind as a wise, old friend. It was very entertaining. The flow was great as well, ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: All The Scars That Spell Out Your Name...

    The title is just great. It paints a very great picture for the reader. People say hate is such a strong word, but people throw love around like it's nothing. ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Just A Memory - short version

    This was very touching. It definitely sounds like an older person is saying this, you did a great job with the word choice. I especially liked the ending, it was ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't Forget

    Remembering your purpose is very important, otherwise, why are we here? I really enjoyed this! I do agree, some of the lines are bit too long, however, if you were ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, just look what the cat dragged in.

    Thanks! Yes, I have seen Sweeney Todd. I love Tim Burton. He's just amazing. The ending of that movie has imprinted such a vivid picture in my head. I loved ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I coughed once for God

    This was interesting, short, but very interesting. I myself once thought that in some form. It's rather unfortunate that I did, but it's the truth. I really didn't find anything ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well, just look what the cat dragged in.

    Hello all! My name is Matt, I write *Ahem* I mean when I have time. I like any kind of art that is Macabre in fashion. No, I'm not some ...

    Oct 6, 2008


Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln