Random avatar

Amora

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Creatures of Shadow

    Wow! I really liked it. I do have to agree with everyone's statement's though. Slow it down. I do like the concept of beginning at the end and ..... I ...

    Nov 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Monster, A Feind...

    I thought that it was very well done. I only know a little bit about OCD, but I was still able to understand what you were trying to say and ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Cold Wait

    I am new at this thing, so I don't know how to use all the spiffy tools and stuff so pleas forgive my meager means. When I was reading your ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Alvalor

    Hi Anna, Well I must say that I thought it was very good. My only comment is to watch your diction. As you said, your book is for a younger ...

    Oct 8, 2008


Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile.
— Anne Frank