-
Re: The Comming of Vatalinos (part 3)
Just to refresh your memory, Mya has convinced Laynah to talk with her cousin Seigor about traveling to Nidowabliss together. However their first meeting went array and feeling were hurt ...
Nov 11, 2008 -
Re: Creatures of Shadow
Wow! I really liked it. I do have to agree with everyone's statement's though. Slow it down. I do like the concept of beginning at the end and ..... I ...
Nov 9, 2008 -
Re: The Coming of Vatalinos (Part 2)
Almost a week had passed by when a small caravan entered the village. Mya ran to meet her cousin, Seigor Heeg of Mlevoy, at the head of the train. He ...
Oct 17, 2008 -
Re: Words like Music
Good job. I liked it a lot. I felt that you conveyed your point clearly even before you actually stated it in the last two stanzas. Your diction was very ...
Oct 17, 2008 -
Re: A Monster, A Feind...
I thought that it was very well done. I only know a little bit about OCD, but I was still able to understand what you were trying to say and ...
Oct 16, 2008 -
Re: The Coming of Vatalinos (Section 1)
A grassy knoll sprouted a green lushness that only summers in Aireslertt could produce. The grass seemed to whisper with pleasure as the breeze that carried a touch of cool ...
Oct 8, 2008 -
Re: A Cold Wait
I am new at this thing, so I don't know how to use all the spiffy tools and stuff so pleas forgive my meager means. When I was reading your ...
Oct 8, 2008 -
Re: Alvalor
Hi Anna, Well I must say that I thought it was very good. My only comment is to watch your diction. As you said, your book is for a younger ...
Oct 8, 2008
