User avatar

Amnien

  • Questions and Answers Re: Special section for Interactive stories?

    Oh duh! I didn't even think about making a club for it! Alright then. I'll go and do that, thanks Nate. :)

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: BOW DOWN BEFORE ME MORTALS!

    Ha ha! :) I like you already! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions or anything you can pretty much ask anyone. We are all really nice and are ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: *shuffles in*

    Hello! Welcome to YWS. Like Persephoneia said, everyone here will be glad to help you with any of your questions. :) I'd like to add that there are a lot ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Special section for Interactive stories?

    I was wondering where I could go to talk about all the interactive stories? Either to trade ideas or maybe even review someones? I there a certain section made already ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Copyright questions

    Ok. Thank you everyone! :) Your information has really helped me. Especially the whole dated thing, I never thought about that. Anyways, Thanks everyone :)

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Copyright questions

    I was curious on a couple of issues I'm having. First off, I want to name my new Novel that I'm working on: "Find Your Love" The issue is that ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Question about copyright

    Thanks! Cool :)

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Question about copyright

    Hi guys, basically right now I'm working on a screenplay. It's the screenplay to the sequel of Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant. Since I'm a fan and I have ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Questions about posting..

    Haha, OK thanks!

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Questions about posting..

    So let's say I post my story chapter by chapter. But only post my first draft. It would be ok to repost the fully finished version (Even if it's just ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Questions about posting..

    Hey guys! So I've been browsing the site (Which I love, by the way!) and I was about to post my first chapter of my short story. First, I was ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey guys! I'm brand new to this site. Still curious on what EXACTLY goes on here. If anyone want's to help out a newbie, hit me up :)

    Jan 17, 2010


Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird