User avatar

Amnien

  • Writers Corner Re: So I have a idea..

    I'm trying to figure out if Nate can implement hidden results in the polls. That way nobody knows the results. Also, the idea that I have is a zombie apocalypse ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: So I have a idea..

    Great! Thank you!

    May 17, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: So I have a idea..

    Thank you. I thought about that as well. I'm just really excited for the voting idea! :)

    May 16, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: So I have a idea..

    Hey guys! So I have this idea, sort of like a interactive story. Anyways, my idea is that every week I am going to post a part of a new ...

    May 16, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about organization

    Thanks.I enjoyed reading about your style for two reasons. One, it is just plain out intriguing to hear how other writers work, at least to me. Two, I learned something ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about organization

    Hey guys. My question is how do you organize your work area/stories? Do you have a computer or hard drive solely for your stories? Do you have a binder or ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: I have no idea which story idea to pursue..

    Haha. Thanks for the reply :)

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: I have no idea which story idea to pursue..

    Hey everyone.. This is my problem, Right now I have, roughly, five story ideas. Each one I love as much as the other and each one a totally different concept ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: How do you know when your novel is ready?

    When you guys are working on a novel, how do you know it's ready to show people? Like for me I'm working on a short story, I've only been working ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about crying..

    I'm not going to lie, I had to look up the meaning of onomatopoeia's. :) But I see your point so I'll try to crack the code to my novel ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about crying..

    Can anyone please help me out with this?

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about crying..

    No one has any clue?

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about crying..

    In my book right now I'm trying to have my protagonist hear a little girl crying from the bedroom, I want it to be a surprise in the story so ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Why do you write?

    I write because I like being in control. I love being able to be a creator of the world but, in the same time give my characters that I create ...

    Jan 20, 2010


Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.
— Euripides