User avatar

Amnien

  • Lounge, The Re: Dead Thread

    This sounds like a interesting idea. :)

    Jun 6, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Wow.. Just found out

    I meant August of 2012 :). Sorry for the confusion.

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Wow.. Just found out

    Married but not until after the birth. She doesn't want to be big in the wedding pictures plus we want to marry in August. It was quite a shock! Wow! ...

    May 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Wow.. Just found out

    Totally out of the blue. I know you guys don't care, but, wow.. This is just so surreal!

    May 24, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Wow.. Just found out

    So, I just found out that my girlfriend of almost three years, is pregnant. She is six and half weeks pregnant to be exact. I know most people probably don't ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    American: 30 Canadian: 8 English: 14 Filipino: 8 Finnish: 2 French: 2 Indian: 6 Irish: 1 Italian: 1 Puerto Rican: 1 Scottish: 1 South African: 1 South Korean: 1 Welsh: ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The End of the World?

    Did anyone read about the Iceland volcano that erupted? My brother was actually starting to believe in this doomsday prediction after he read that! :)

    May 23, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Rebecca Black's Friday

    As a aspiring rapper I keep watching the rapper in this video and am astounded at how he can claim to be a rapper or a songwriter. I can't believe ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay! I'm back!

    What's your friends username? :)

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay! I'm back!

    Yes!! Finally have internet again! I've missed you YWS! I know most of you probably didn't care or notice that I was absent. So you're probably wondering why I decided ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Congratulations Demeter! :) Good luck with the job. I'm happy today because I got a quite a bit of writing done, plus, I ate some really good food from Denny's! ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: My Gaming Forums (Permission given by Nate)

    Would you be willing to add a sports section? For Madden games? :)

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Slumber Party:For Her

    Sounds like a good idea. Good luck! :)

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The Bestest Batman Ever

    I know that I'm probably going to get a lot of crap for this, but, George Clooney is my favorite live-action Batman..

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Movies of 2010

    I loved Scott Pilgrim VS. The World. The movie was unique and extremely entertaining!! I voted for that. :)

    Jan 6, 2011


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus