User avatar

Amnien

  • Writing Tips Re: Question about crying..

    Can anyone please help me out with this?

    Mar 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Daring Frankie: Ch. 1 (Repost/edit)

    Thank you! I will probably now write Carrie's perspective in first person. Everyone is saying it would be better so I'll give it a shot!

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about crying..

    No one has any clue?

    Mar 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Daring Frankie: Ch. 1 (Repost/edit)

    I was thinking that people may become confused about the character switch, I debated between telling Carrie's part in first or third person. I thought that if I went third ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: New Story!

    Haha it's cool, I wasn't saying you copied that or anything. Anyways, fell free to send me a PM when you post the next part or a reedit, if you ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: New Story!

    No problem, I also like Aiden, even though I keep getting flashbacks to A Door Within By Thomas Baston (I think that that is the Author's name) :)

    Mar 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Daring Frankie: Ch. 1 (Repost/edit)

    IRRELEVANT TO STORY INTRO: Hey guys, I decided to post my first edit of chapter one. I'm looking for tips on writing style and punctuation. Because I feel VERY rusty. ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: New Story!

    I agree with everything jokeless said, the biggest one being with the names. I understand it's set a long time ago but boring names bring down the relationship between the ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Her. Him. It. They. Chapter 1: Her

    Hi! First I like the idea. It's original and has a lot of potential. I had a couple minor problems though: It should be His body they’ll find. His shouldn't ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Old Poem

    I like it, it's dark, compelling and original! At first I pictured the predator as a wolf, but if it has claws it has to be a cougar or a ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about crying..

    In my book right now I'm trying to have my protagonist hear a little girl crying from the bedroom, I want it to be a surprise in the story so ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Question about copyright

    Thanks! Cool :)

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Question about copyright

    Hi guys, basically right now I'm working on a screenplay. It's the screenplay to the sequel of Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant. Since I'm a fan and I have ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Questions about posting..

    Haha, OK thanks!

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Questions about posting..

    So let's say I post my story chapter by chapter. But only post my first draft. It would be ok to repost the fully finished version (Even if it's just ...

    Feb 11, 2010


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak