User avatar

Amnien

  • Questions and Answers Re: Copyright questions

    Ok. Thank you everyone! :) Your information has really helped me. Especially the whole dated thing, I never thought about that. Anyways, Thanks everyone :)

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Copyright questions

    I was curious on a couple of issues I'm having. First off, I want to name my new Novel that I'm working on: "Find Your Love" The issue is that ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Daring Frankie Ch. 2. Plz review!

    Thank you. Also just to clear some things up, I posted this chapter WAY to early. I didn't even edit or proofread it thus, all the mistakes. Thanks everyone for ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Nightmare Of My Dreams

    I really like it! For some reason I kept picturing Freddy Kruger through out the whole song! :/ Anyways I could practically already hear this song. A faint organ in ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Daring Frankie: Ch. 1 (Repost/edit)

    Thanks guys! I know I have some crappy punctuation, I'll try to work harder at it and see if I can get any better!

    Mar 28, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: I shall review you! *Accepting*

    Would you be awesome and review the first and second chapters to my story? It was originally going to be a short story but the plot is starting to unfold ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by Nephthys - Scripts and More (Open)

    Would you be awesome and review the first and second chapters to my story? It was originally going to be a short story but the plot is starting to unfold ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]

    Would you be so kind and review my second chapter to my horror shorty story? Thanks!

    Mar 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Come one, come all! :D

    Would you be awesome and review the first and second chapters to my story? It was originally going to be a short story but the plot is starting to unfold ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Daring Frankie Ch. 2. Plz review!

    :( The spacing got all messed up! Edit* Fixed the spacing!

    Mar 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Daring Frankie Ch. 2. Plz review!

    Thanks for taking the time to read and review this! This is one of my longer chapters. If you guys would be so kind to point out any grammatical or ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    Hey! I'm looking for someone to pen a short story with, I've never done it before but I think the experience would be cool! Also maybe it could help me ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: How do you know when your novel is ready?

    When you guys are working on a novel, how do you know it's ready to show people? Like for me I'm working on a short story, I've only been working ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Scripts Re: April is Script Frenzy Month!!

    I'm also going to do this but, I have a question. Would it be alright for me to write a sequel to the movie "Cirque Du Freak: A vampire's Assistant" ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about crying..

    I'm not going to lie, I had to look up the meaning of onomatopoeia's. :) But I see your point so I'll try to crack the code to my novel ...

    Mar 26, 2010


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening