User avatar

Amnien

  • Writing Tips Re: Question about organization

    Hey guys. My question is how do you organize your work area/stories? Do you have a computer or hard drive solely for your stories? Do you have a binder or ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The ghost of you - prolouge

    I'm viewing your story on my phone right now so i'm going to make this review quick. So if it comes across rude, i'm sorry, i'm not trying to be. ...

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Movies of 2010

    I loved Scott Pilgrim VS. The World. The movie was unique and extremely entertaining!! I voted for that. :)

    Jan 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Story of the dead

    I know this review is late and probably pointless but it's because I just found this story. I really loved it! I liked the quick short sentence writing style. To ...

    Dec 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    I, unfortunately, have to drop out. I am so sorry. I just BARLEY got this new job and i'm working eighty hours a week... so I have barley enough time ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: I have no idea which story idea to pursue..

    Haha. Thanks for the reply :)

    Oct 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    Yep, like the session. Hmm, ok. :)

    Oct 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    I don't know if this is already planned but, wouldn't it be cool if we could PM Calligraphy and tell her our "secret" power. Then based off those and the ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

    Name: Amnien Age: 18 Gender: Male. District: 3 Appearance/Picture: He is bulky with very little fat. His hair is buzzed but you can still see the dark brown in it. ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    Ok. I think I get it! :) Thanks!

    Oct 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    After doing some research I think I get the idea. My question now is.. when we post do we write about everybody? Or just our character?

    Oct 1, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Hunger Games 2 DT

    Ok.. So I feel really stupid right now.. But, what exactly are we supposed to do? I've never done a storybook before so.. Because of what I've read from the ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: I have no idea which story idea to pursue..

    Hey everyone.. This is my problem, Right now I have, roughly, five story ideas. Each one I love as much as the other and each one a totally different concept ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: She's Like A Star

    EP stands for: "Extended Play" It is basically a 3-8 track CD. :)

    Aug 10, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: She's Like A Star

    My verse from a track off my EP. When we first me I knew it was magic, A year plus later, baby you still my habit, But now it's gettin' ...

    Aug 9, 2010


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown