User avatar

Amnien

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    7/10 I like top hats. :)

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for not telling me that this forum existed.

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Congratulations Demeter! :) Good luck with the job. I'm happy today because I got a quite a bit of writing done, plus, I ate some really good food from Denny's! ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: My Gaming Forums (Permission given by Nate)

    Would you be willing to add a sports section? For Madden games? :)

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Slumber Party:For Her

    Sounds like a good idea. Good luck! :)

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Special section for Interactive stories?

    Oh duh! I didn't even think about making a club for it! Alright then. I'll go and do that, thanks Nate. :)

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: BOW DOWN BEFORE ME MORTALS!

    Ha ha! :) I like you already! Welcome to YWS! If you have any questions or anything you can pretty much ask anyone. We are all really nice and are ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: *shuffles in*

    Hello! Welcome to YWS. Like Persephoneia said, everyone here will be glad to help you with any of your questions. :) I'd like to add that there are a lot ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Special section for Interactive stories?

    I was wondering where I could go to talk about all the interactive stories? Either to trade ideas or maybe even review someones? I there a certain section made already ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Two halves of a mother

    Well, I was wrong. I asked my baby sister, who is six, if she knew how to play UNO. Next thing I know we are 4 games in and she ...

    Feb 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Two halves of a mother

    Wow... I really, and I mean really, love this! A almost perfect short story! So tender and sweet and it also makes you kind of stop to think about your ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Great Space Panda

    This was very confusing. Which it that was what you were aiming for, then good job! I know this was a short story but it was VERY rushed. Which made ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Gale-A hunger Games fanfic

    Unlike the other two reviewers I cannot picture any of the characters saying these things. I think the overall story is good and believable, but, I don't think the dialogue ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about organization

    Thanks.I enjoyed reading about your style for two reasons. One, it is just plain out intriguing to hear how other writers work, at least to me. Two, I learned something ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The Bestest Batman Ever

    I know that I'm probably going to get a lot of crap for this, but, George Clooney is my favorite live-action Batman..

    Jan 11, 2011


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus