User avatar

Amnien

  • Writers Corner Re: So I have a idea..

    Hey guys! So I have this idea, sort of like a interactive story. Anyways, my idea is that every week I am going to post a part of a new ...

    May 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daring Frankie: Demon in the closet

    Thanks so much! I never really noticed how much I messed up. I'll be sure to take these into consideration and I really appreciate the excellent feedback!

    Apr 13, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I have plenty of time to review...

    Hey can you please review the first chapter of my short story? I would greatly appreciate it! :)

    Apr 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daring Frankie: Demon in the closet

    Hey guys! I'm re-posting my edited first chapter. The story has changed a lot from what it was going to be and I was wondering what you guys thing of ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Rebecca Black's Friday

    As a aspiring rapper I keep watching the rapper in this video and am astounded at how he can claim to be a rapper or a songwriter. I can't believe ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Amnien's Lyrical Poetry Thread

    So I got the PM for Nate and I would really like to share my lyrical poetry. I hope that I'm doing this right.. If you would like to review ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay! I'm back!

    What's your friends username? :)

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Leprechaun Love

    Hmm, I'm still not very good at this whole review thing.. Oh well, here goes nothing! Anyways, I really like your story. The pacing was great and understandable. The length ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay! I'm back!

    Yes!! Finally have internet again! I've missed you YWS! I know most of you probably didn't care or notice that I was absent. So you're probably wondering why I decided ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for being such a good sport in my train games! :)

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for taking notice of my ending of the sad train and not praising me for my starting of the happy train! :)

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for falling victim to my second evil plan! :)

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for letting me get my hopes up over a train that never really existed! :(

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for not continuing the dots train! :(

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for... adding dots to our already crowded train! :(

    Feb 3, 2011


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit