User avatar

Amnien

  • Writers Corner Re: Why do you write?

    I write because I like being in control. I love being able to be a creator of the world but, in the same time give my characters that I create ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Pants On the Ground (lookin like a fool)

    THAT SONG HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR A WEEK!!! Hope tonight's episode can plant something new into my brain..

    Jan 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Daring Frankie. Chapter one: Demons

    Oh one question....wouldn't a middle aged man cut loose of his daredevil personality. I liked where it was going, I thought it was going to end up something completely different ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Beast is Dead: Prolouge and Chapter 1

    I liked the idea of bickering twins! But I might be over reading it. After reading it, the prologue seems kind of dark. Which I'm thinking it was supposed to ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Daring Frankie. Chapter one: Demons

    Thanks! I'm REALLY glad you liked it! Oh and I'll probably steal your chapter title. Demon in the closet. :)

    Jan 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Daring Frankie. Chapter one: Demons

    Thanks! I understand the whole "potty" thing. I thought about that myself but decided to go with potty. Just to try it. And the paragraph which you liked I noticed ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: That's So Edward

    Hahaha I'm not really a fan of Twilight so this made me laugh my ass off! I love your movie title. "This is Just Another Disaster Movie Where Everyone Dies ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Others

    Hmm, I think I'll try that. Thanks for the tip :)

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Others

    Wow, Made. My review looks like a fun size candy bar. Compared to your king size candy. Well done! I guess I just need more practice on how to review ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Daring Frankie. Chapter one: Demons

    IRRELEVANT TO STORY INTRO: Hey guys. I didn't know what section to post this is in. So if I chose the wrong section I'm sorry. I've decided to post the ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 1: Just The Beginning

    Ok. This is my second review so.. Anyways I really like the story. I also love how you write about the darkness. You actually made the darkness descriptive, which is ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Others

    Hey this is my first review so.. Alright I loved the way you write and the detail you gave. I just had a few problems. Sentence and wording problems: I ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Questions about posting..

    Hey guys! So I've been browsing the site (Which I love, by the way!) and I was about to post my first chapter of my short story. First, I was ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey guys! I'm brand new to this site. Still curious on what EXACTLY goes on here. If anyone want's to help out a newbie, hit me up :)

    Jan 17, 2010


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown