
-
Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)
Hey! New guy here haha. Anyways I would very much like a review. :)Link to my story is in my sig.
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Determined: The Story of a Beautiful Jew. Chapter Two.
No problem!
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Determined: The Story of A Beautiful Jew. Chapter One.
I see your point Daydream, what I meant by fast paced was, to me, it seemed like the story was going to fast for the characters to keep up with. ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Determined: The Story of a Beautiful Jew. Chapter Two.
Hello Beautiful! Haha anyways, I liked it. But some advice, I learned yesterday, is to wait about a week before posting another chapter. That way everyone has a chance to ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Writers block
Wow, Bond! I liked this a lot. I really, really liked the ending. The whole story I could picture perfectly, I also could relate to the character. (Because I love ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: I'm but a poor soul looking for reviews? (Accepting)
Hey! I will gladly appreciate a review! Thanks :) Oh the story is in my sig. It's called Daring Frankie and it's the first chapter to my short story! Thanks ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Daring Frankie. Chapter one: Demons
Thanks! :)
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Daring Frankie. Chapter one: Demons
Thanks beautiful (It's in your name :P) I'll gladly PM you when I post my other part
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Determined: The Story of A Beautiful Jew. Chapter One.
I figured you did it for a reason. Just wanted to make sure, ya know, didn't want a good idea wasted :P Haha.
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Determined: The Story of A Beautiful Jew. Chapter One.
I'm not really that experienced and the junior writer title comes with upping your post count, I think it's fifteen so you are only three off, but thanks for the ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Vampyre's Horror
Hey! Your writing style, I love it! Haha. Anyways just adding a little bit more too Jasmine's review: You should change up your vampires. Make 'em original. Only because everyone ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Determined: The Story of A Beautiful Jew. Chapter One.
I really liked your story! I liked the detail you gave and I have a question. Is this going to be a novel or a short story? Cause I have ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: I will review you!
Hey! I would very much like a review. :) I would just like truth. Either nice or harsh. But if it's harsh don't go over the top rude if you ...
Jan 20, 2010 -
Re: Daring Frankie. Chapter one: Demons
K cool. Thanks for the tip :)
Jan 20, 2010 -
Re: Daring Frankie. Chapter one: Demons
Haha. I don't want to sound like a typical "Salesman" but when I post more, feel free to read and find out :) I'm almost finished with the first draft. ...
Jan 20, 2010
