Random avatar

Amniel

  • Art & Photography Re: Political Cartoon

    this was funny...the reason I'm not laughing is I have to stand for a clown with horrible jokes in Phoenix Wright...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess who?

    Excellent work but for one thing...I want to be in the next one Make me as insane as possible. Oh and I interpret the dinosaur as Sakura (yes I am ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: good books

    Like, how super? I know books with people who can drink poison, gain a things memories by eating its flesh, and spit acid...not that they do that all the time ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Jiggity

    The drawing doesn't bring Jiggity's eyes out very well 8) but...oh well. Good work. The best way to shade jelly (as I have noticed) is in two steps 1) Draw ...

    Jan 28, 2009


That comma is load bearing.
— Omni