-
Re: What book are you currently reading?
I'm reading the Iliad by Homer, Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett, Pawn of Prophecy by David Eddings, and Xenos, first part of the Eisenhorn by Dan Abnett. I don't believe ...
Feb 9, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
lost in her own thoughts...sometimes lonely? Basic looking, not much to differ from the mass, 'cept for a third arm 8)
Feb 7, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
A bookworm teacup with a sunny attitude. I am not a slave of Eddings, but a servant of the immortal God-Emperor!
Feb 5, 2009 -
Re: What book are you currently reading?
I am currently reading the "first substantial work of european literature." Any idea what is it? Here is a clue, a character in the book: Son of Peleus
Feb 5, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I'm shocked...why do everyone think I wear glasses? I, DO, NOT, WEAR, GLASSES!!! :evil: ...a relative of the wizard Belgarath, (Eddings stuff) shape shifted to a wolf just when the ...
Feb 4, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
an average height pale white teacup that likes books...I still have yet to give a serious guess 8) Light skin, reddish blonde hair -- a slave of Daivd Edgings? Sakura, ...
Feb 4, 2009 -
Re: What book are you currently reading?
I thought it would be interesting to see what people read these days...I'm currently reading (though of course not at this moment since I'm writing here) Terry Pratchett's Equal Rites. ...
Feb 3, 2009 -
Re: Bring back Sakura's penguin avatar!
Everyone who wants back the good old penguin avatar back post something here. Also for general discussion about what a good avatar would be like. We (or just me) want ...
Feb 3, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
lazy human...I think that is quite a definitive decription. Again: MY AVVIE IS NOT A PIRATE!
Feb 3, 2009 -
Re: Can you name this song?
No problem, for do we not all serve the Emperor (yes I am a helpless Warhammer 40k freak)? You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the ...
Feb 2, 2009 -
Re: Can you name this song?
Always in for a friend. I found it, it's by Red, intro to end of silence. link here, wait it takes some time to start. Questions are for the briefing ...
Feb 2, 2009 -
Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)
"Mitä olen ajattelemassa? Ei tästä tule mitään. No jaa..." In english: "What am I thinking? This just wont work. Oh well..." "I got to go to that website and pick ...
Feb 2, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
9/10 aren't we all insane? I at least am, and it is way more interesting than being sane. Sane=boring This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? +++ ...
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"Well what was the last thing I said?...Oh well" ...But I do speak english sometimes :D
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Leap year birthday boy/girls
...I guess we coulld allow them in here to be fair and I was born in the 26th February os I can relate... sort of. My cousin was born on ...
Feb 1, 2009
