-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
10/10 I love it! I agree, as I know from experience insanity is not something you suffer, but something you enjoy 8) I loove being insane, all hail us!
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: The prologue of 'change'
Hello, here as promised. First of all, I really liked this. The story flowed very well, and there were but a few awkward sentences. The descriptions were often quite good, ...
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: hi , everybody?
Hello *checks username* mimimac. Yes I know my humour isn't particularily funny, but that's not the point here. Welcome to YWS fellow, I too enjoy writing fantasy, though my stories ...
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
9/10 aren't we all insane? I at least am, and it is way more interesting than being sane. Sane=boring This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? +++ ...
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Drummer, Dragonrider
Ok again Sakura has said most of the issues, and I agree this is less confusing, but still the reader has no idea what is going on. Again it is ...
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Drummer, Dragonrider Prologue.
A lot of my critique is the same as Sakura's (damn you Sakura for being here first). First of all it was short. It felt rushed, as it was short, ...
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"Well what was the last thing I said?...Oh well" ...But I do speak english sometimes :D
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for banning someone who complemented my (or our?) avatar.
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for complementing my avvie 8)
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Leap year birthday boy/girls
...I guess we coulld allow them in here to be fair and I was born in the 26th February os I can relate... sort of. My cousin was born on ...
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for being me.
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"Säälittävää." Well sorry for not speaking english all the time, its finland you know. No one said you have to translate... 8)
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
yellow eyed cat disguising himself as a zebra. Or a mischievous, short human with two eyes which are of the standard size and blond hair. Or, a shape-shifting alien (I ...
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
5/10 its still boring, but hey we all have our own taste. Its okay if you don't like mine. There is only the Emperor, and he is our shield and ...
Feb 1, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8/10 Its good, but gets boring after seeing it everywhere. Why does everyone think my avvie is a pirate?... An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred ...
Feb 1, 2009
