Random avatar

Amniel

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for making banning you my 100th post.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 Your sig is is mine. Nothing can stand before the Adeptus Astartes!

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I thought it would be interesting to see what people read these days...I'm currently reading (though of course not at this moment since I'm writing here) Terry Pratchett's Equal Rites. ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Bring back Sakura's penguin avatar!

    Everyone who wants back the good old penguin avatar back post something here. Also for general discussion about what a good avatar would be like. We (or just me) want ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    lazy human...I think that is quite a definitive decription. Again: MY AVVIE IS NOT A PIRATE!

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey im new (Duh!)

    I'm lazy so I'm going to write really shortly. Remember the 2:1 rule etc. blablabla Despite the numerous "bla"s I had there, it is really important, and should be followed. ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone!

    Why am I always late...well probably due to the fact I'm sick right now...well as everyone said remember the 2:1 ratio bla bla bla bla...and pm me if you want ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for forcing me to use an old explanation. On the other hand now that I have this reason, I have no need for the old one, but then this ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    10/10, your imaginary firend is still right. I think you like everything 8) ... except my avvie :( My avatar is Primarch Rogal Dorn, leader of the Imperial Fists, the ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I agree. Uh oh someone posted above me while I was writing. I still have to agree though... TPBM shall be purged as a follower of Chaos by an Ordo ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Can you name this song?

    No problem, for do we not all serve the Emperor (yes I am a helpless Warhammer 40k freak)? You carry the Emperor's will as your torch, with it destroy the ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Can you name this song?

    Always in for a friend. I found it, it's by Red, intro to end of silence. link here, wait it takes some time to start. Questions are for the briefing ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    ...I don't know if I do, its been such a long time since watching it...oh well Primarch Progenitor, to your glory and the glory of Him on Earth! +++ War ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10 I agree, a little won't hurt but you need something more to your sig, (I'm doing sig reviews now) it feels so...short. Oh well...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    "Mitä olen ajattelemassa? Ei tästä tule mitään. No jaa..." In english: "What am I thinking? This just wont work. Oh well..." "I got to go to that website and pick ...

    Feb 2, 2009


Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell