Random avatar

Amniel

  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    lost in her own thoughts...sometimes lonely? Basic looking, not much to differ from the mass, 'cept for a third arm 8)

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for posting here.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    True. I'm going to let it go after I get the answer to this? What daemon possessed you to think it's a pirate? TUPBM has read a Warhammer novel

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    A bookworm teacup with a sunny attitude. I am not a slave of Eddings, but a servant of the immortal God-Emperor!

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I am currently reading the "first substantial work of european literature." Any idea what is it? Here is a clue, a character in the book: Son of Peleus

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    False. Instead, I am wondering what led you to think my avatar is a pirate. TUPBM isn't so stupid as to think my avvie is a pirate.

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh, herrow there!

    Hellou Alexavier. Here I am posting amongst the other [s]blood[/s]point-thirsty people, coming late yet again so that the boring stuff has been taken out of the way. The best way ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all!

    Hello Elle. I wonder why no one ever says saying hello is cliche...Sorry I got carried away. Great, other people have taken the boring stuff out of the way so ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I'm shocked...why do everyone think I wear glasses? I, DO, NOT, WEAR, GLASSES!!! :evil: ...a relative of the wizard Belgarath, (Eddings stuff) shape shifted to a wolf just when the ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...sort of

    Warhammer is a miniature tabletop game which has two versions: Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40,000. As the name implies, Warhammer Fantasy is focused on a fantasy setting where as Warhammer ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I have to post here! *looks angrily at others trying to post here and takes out a knife* ITS MY PLACE; MINE!!! Sorry. I got a little carried away. YES, ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    an average height pale white teacup that likes books...I still have yet to give a serious guess 8) Light skin, reddish blonde hair -- a slave of Daivd Edgings? Sakura, ...

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for being damn right life is too short. 8)

    Feb 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new...sort of

    I feel like I lost something for not making a thread here when I started, so I thought to say hello even though I'm not that new, but hey I'm ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: One More Hello!

    Welcome Selin. First of all, before anyone else tells this (believe me someone will say this) YWS has a 2:1 ratio policy. So for every story you post you have ...

    Feb 3, 2009


We always talk about the "doers" and "dreamers" but I'd like to give a big shoutout to the "tryers".
— Hannah Hart