Random avatar

Amniel

  • Scripts Re: A Superman, Edward Cullen & the Hulk spoof thing.

    At some points this was hilarious, at others it was boring. HOWEVER I have a copyright issue! You stole my "oh well" line, I demand blood! Oh well...I can do ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Is Amniel crazy?

    Noooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiitttssss nooooooooott...thaaaaaaaaaaankkkksss foooooorrr aaaaggggreeeiingg 8)

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Is Amniel crazy?

    Here it is, the moment of truth has arrived! I vote yes, as I known every bit of insanity inside me We wish you a merry christmas, we wish you ...

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: good books

    Like, how super? I know books with people who can drink poison, gain a things memories by eating its flesh, and spit acid...not that they do that all the time ...

    Feb 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Quenched

    I didn't get the last line...but on the other hand It's 00.44 in Finland and I'm very tired which could affect me. I like the rhyming, as it works well ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Brand new... Looking for writer friends

    Welcome! Others already covered the basic things, but I will tell about different types of users. Blues: Greeters, the people who stalk here in the welcome section and bore new ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I'm reading the Iliad by Homer, Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett, Pawn of Prophecy by David Eddings, and Xenos, first part of the Eisenhorn by Dan Abnett. I don't believe ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Unfortunately 'tis true. I have a couple of ideas, but none of them is very good. TPBM Suffers not the audiobooks to live

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not banning me.

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    'Tis true. 9/10 In the same spirit is this quote: Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse. +++ Inquisitor Titus Drake ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned 'cause banning you needs a reason.

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned 'cause that way I get another post 8) Nothing personal of course.

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for banning the person who is inferior to me in banning people.

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for not paying the proper fealty to the Emperor of Mankind.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not having read any Warhammer novels.

    Feb 7, 2009


As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda