Random avatar

Amniel

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for never having experienced the awesomeness of Phoenix Wright 8) If you ban me, I'll send Edgeworth to have your head :twisted:

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Amniel immediately steals Anzius's cap, and gives it to Gluzman, and so Anzius exits the arena trying to get back his cap from fleeing Gluzman. So Amniel wins by default ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: blue ball invasion

    Phoenix Wright could take them all down in a legal battle 8) Never mess with lawyers 8)

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    the two S Kings start to write, but stop to marvel each other's works. They are then ambushed by Amniel, who with his nigh divine powers teleports the S's to ...

    Feb 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Soccer Poll!

    Aston Villa...don't know why... (because I would've picked Liverpool but then remembered Meep liked them)

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 I rather more liked the old...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Round 27 The Kool Aid Guy attacks Simba viciously, and the small lion cowers in a small cave. Just when the Kool Aid Guy is about to drown Simba, Demeter ...

    Feb 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned 'cause you knew the risks of posting here 8)

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: blue ball invasion

    ...where is the spanish inquisition when you need them? NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION! ...I didn't talk anything about expecting...oh well

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: blue ball invasion

    Uh oh, the blue balls! Please have mercy, I only planned the theft's of your was Robert who actually did them :roll: Go forth my brave minions! :smt100 :smt100 :smt100 ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess who?

    Excellent work but for one thing...I want to be in the next one Make me as insane as possible. Oh and I interpret the dinosaur as Sakura (yes I am ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    No. I was listening a moment ago. TPBM will PBM

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for living where I want to live...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for your country winning. It's actually not that big an achievement as Finland sucks in football...oh well well still beat you in pesäpallo (and hockey 8) )!

    Feb 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not letting me ban you for some time

    Feb 12, 2009


The moral of Snow White is never eat apples.
— Lemony Snicket