Random avatar

Amniel

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Messengers ( chapter one)

    I liked the story for its good use of language, also using an I point of view is never bad. My stories are almost always written in such a way. ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue of my story

    Cool, I like the way you create the atmosphere. Well here comes the hard/easy part of a review :? : the critique :idea: Bane recognized his brother's howl at once. ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Exile: Chapter 1

    Thanks for the critique, I will fix those things soon, and Anzius the Horus Herecy is spelled Horus Heresy :x , it is not a trilogy :evil: , and I ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Exile: Chapter 1

    Please note that this is my first post here and that I started writing in English four months ago. Hope its not a complete waste of time :D Exile This ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Well this shouldn't be! Prologue

    Excellent prologue that catches the interest of the reader without giving much of the story away. Look, Wait, look even deeper. I would scratch the wait part away because it ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Love came here to stay

    I like the song. Will you play it in the gala? :wink: A little repetitive in the love will never go away parts so if you add just a little ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Well this shouldn't be! Chapter 2

    I like the way you start to open up the story in this point. This chapter really forces the reader to continue and could work as a first chapter in ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Well this shouldn't be! Chapter 1

    Yes it is I, and beware my critique for you are doomed :twisted: ...... How to add signature at the bottom?

    Dec 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Well this shouldn't be! Chapter 1

    Thanks for cleaning up the end like I said, great continue for the prologue though. I too don't quite get the unreasonable price yet cheap thing, also I don't like ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello fellow YWS people, for I have arrived to enlighten your ignorance and answer questions which have never been asked and... okay in short form, hello. I'm glad to join ...

    Dec 16, 2008


*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues