Random avatar

Amniel

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter one of my werewolf story (need title)

    Yes, I know the prolouge isn't finished, but several people told me to move on and go back to it later. Basically all you need to know is Fang was ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter one of my werewolf story (need title)

    Yes, I know the prolouge isn't finished, but several people told me to move on and go back to it later. Basically all you need to know is Fang was ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue of my story

    [/quote]The funny things is, I have posted chapter one, but people only critique this! XD Everyone tells me to post more... I did, but you won't read it. :)[quote] Same ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Eyes of the Empire Chap. 1

    Excellent work with chapter one :D ! It really keeps you waiting for more and the conscience speaking in the beginning is very David Eddings style, which of course is ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Exile: Chapter 2

    Next chapter will start to tell something of the main character. Since he now has someone to talk to, he will tell of himself as the so-far unnamed woman will ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 2

    A good way to continue the story by changing the POV :D . I rather like this more than the first chapter, as do I the character :roll: . I'm ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 1

    Good start for the story. Like it has already been said, try not to use the word I all the time. Good fluid use of English, but you have to ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Vox Nihili: voice of nothing part three

    Well that was...short. Please try to find the missing parts. I wouldn't have posted this, since it skips some parts, but I guess I shouldn't complain. And they fixed the ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A Voice of Nothing: part two of Vox Nihili

    A Greeeat follow up to the already excellent first chapter, this story certainly keeps you reading until someone drags you away from the computer in chains :shock: ... Well I ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Vox Nihili: voice of nothing

    Great beginning which certainly catches the readers attention and keeps him reading. All I find to complain are mostly grammar errors. Is head injury possible?” I think the sentence sounds ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Exile: Chapter 1

    Nine books so far. Could you help me and give me ideas as to a better way to begin the story, since as always I'm out of ideas. Also if ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Demeter? Who's that?"

    Are we supposed to say anything here? Well listen to Poets of the Fall and review my postings is all I can say at the moment. Oh and Suomi rulettaa!!!!!! ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: bananas: the afternoon snack

    Damn...This is so hilarious I have nothing to complain so much as to write a review. Just the usual, tragic grammar errors. All hail the mighty banana :lol: !

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: wolf hunt

    I love the idea of telling a story from the wolf point of view, after all I like David Eddings (anyone?). I like the way you start the story,but there ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Exile: Chapter 2

    I laughed a great booming laugh, reminiscing the stupidity of the so called 'soldiers'. The brown horse below me made a noise similar to laughter, indicating its approval. My plan ...

    Dec 21, 2008


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver