Random avatar

Amniel

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The life of that dog.

    Here as promised. I will not review this considering it as a thirteen year old's work, as I was such two weeks ago, and age is never a valid excuse ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    probably. Never tasted one in my fourteen years of awesomness. The person below me likes my sig

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    a weird way you could say that... The person below me will listen to Poets of the Fall's song "More" and love it!

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 since I am in a better mood than last time 8)

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Change, chapter 1

    Chapter 1 “Maeve!” Maeve pulled herself away from her desk and leaned over the stair banister. “YES?” she called back, her mind still full of her essay, now nearly finished ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    7/10 it wasn't anything special...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Haruno Sakura is so bored, she is ambushed by the rampaging blue horde. YAY, blues! winner: greeter horde next round: an awesome greeter horde vs a pitiful instructor horde

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Don't Know

    no, I do mean wonder as in wonder. Not wander! :evil: Oh well... Thanks for the reviews.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: In Defense of Mankind

    I had a better version, it was on paper and I lost the paper... :( So you'll have to do with this one. Oh well :D Thanks for the reviews

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite Series

    ah, who wouldn't pick the Belgariad. David Eddings is simply awesome. Best fantasy series ever (except perhaps some others of David's [my opinion]) the writing, the story, the characters...and the ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Do you know your ABC's?

    *lays an ingenious trap* Do you know the three last alphabets? *starts to chuckle like a maniac* MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Nate and Snoink both grap their pens, but are stamped over by a legion of Achaians chasing the cowardly Trojans. Winner: Greek horde Next round: Greek horde vs Haruno Sakura

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: In Defense of Mankind

    This is something I'm pondering whether I should continue or not...give your honest (aka devastating) opinion about it, so I can change what is needed, and know should I continue ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Showdown!

    Larry and Bobby begin their fight with Larry telling jokes while Bobby throws a basketball at Larry. Unfortunately Larry hires the prosecutor Miles Edgeworth, who gets Bobby thrown to jail ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Political Cartoon

    this was funny...the reason I'm not laughing is I have to stand for a clown with horrible jokes in Phoenix Wright...

    Feb 22, 2009


I hope that when I am gone, someone still reaches for me like I reach for them
— Leya