Random avatar

Amniel

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Exile: Chapter 1

    Thanks very much for reviewing! We have a saying in Finland; "Kiitos tuhannesti" which crudely translates to "Thanks for a thousand times" not sure how correct that sounds though so ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Don't Know

    I wrote this when I had a moment of loneliness and depression. Did a little polishing and refining afterwards. This is also my first poem in the noble language of ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Hard stand chapter1

    That wasn't exactly...great. Oh well. Most of the issues have already been covered but I want to remind you again. I through a rope you through a rope? I think ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: OH Finland

    Sakura, you stole my favorite phrase :evil: oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain. Finalnd was never ruled by vikings. Well onto the main things; I think the whole first ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am the sun. I am the Lord. I am Anzius

    Here I am as, as...well not promised...lets say expected. I disagree with you only on one thing, I think myself as a way more annoying person than you, and I ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Project Lazurus

    Go Bobby! This was well written but for few things. The only major issue was that it didn't seem to lead anywhere: we have no idea what actually he is ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fleirzon: winged People of the Sky Part One

    Good start. Great use of language. But I have a few things to note. You should merge the mini chapters into one single chapter. Alos, you should slow down the ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Part 3 of Bane

    Here as..well not promised but...expected 8) picked up another sound- human feet That refers tot the humn feet as being a sound, not its maker. When Bane awoke and you ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Other Re: Vox Nihili: my plot outline

    Sounds cool 8) Albeit a bit cliche I have to admit. How am I gonna get this long enough for it to count as a review, oh well. (I switch ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Three Companions Chapter One

    Fanfic of Warhammer. Dwarfs do tie up their hair with rings, I think. Thanks for reviewing. Tried to think of a more interesting beginning... please someone comment on the story ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Three Companions Chapter One

    It felt like the world was dead. There was no wind, animals made no noise, nor did they move. Birds suddenly stopped singing, horses stopped neighing, and even men stayed ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Part Two of my Werewolf Story

    Note that I'm dead tired when reviewing... :roll: Well there were actually not so many differences to the older chapter one, which I accidentaly happened to review :? fiercely attacking ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Exile: Chapter Three

    Here it is, ladies and gentlemen: The treasure chest of answers :roll: (though of course not everything yet). Chapter Three It started to rain. I liked to refer the falling ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Cause and Effect Essay

    How about: A crazy man with a dagger saw me on the street, and used me in his some kind of escape scheme I'll even be ready to do the ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Exile: Chapter 2

    The river was told of in chapter one... well maybe I'll change it somehow. Chapter three will begin to open up the treasure chest of answers. Wow what a cool ...

    Dec 25, 2008


"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
— William Shakespeare