Random avatar

Amniel

  • Narrative Poetry Re: When The World Melts Away

    I liked most of the poem. Some parts however I felt didn't sit in the rhyme, particularly in the beginning, and the beginning was as Vox had said very vague, ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nolan Simmons

    Like JFW1415 said, the story is all tell. I too hate such stories, as they give nothing to connect with to the characters, or the places. Most of the story ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    6/10 not that interesting...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Jiggity

    The drawing doesn't bring Jiggity's eyes out very well 8) but...oh well. Good work. The best way to shade jelly (as I have noticed) is in two steps 1) Draw ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for using caps needlessly.

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned for banning someone who likes a great author 8)

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not liking weird things. Weird :ftw:

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    banned cause for some reason my sig doesn't show... :cry: EDIT: Oh now it does. Well for not having read Regina's Song!

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not having "David Eddings :ftw: " in your sig

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Bane

    This is probably the most boring chapter so far...well you always need to have one such slow chapter I guess...but you finally explained why they have such weird names :lol: ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Why and how do we preserve our hearing

    Gave yourselfa gold star eh? Oh well... why do you write lose as loose, its only one o. Other than that I have nothing else to comment. Was this for ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Vulnerable

    That was great stuff! The imagery was great, rhyming excellent and it flowed nigh perfectly. I like the subject and your way to portray it but i do have some ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What Lies Beneath?

    This was great :!: I like how the poem flowed, but I think the third stanza was the most awkward for some reason. Probably because all the other ones were ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Born From Revenge

    Okay now for the review. I think your idea is interesting, but sometimes blocky language and a start without anything to really make us care what happens, makes it hard ...

    Jan 12, 2009


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie